May 17, 2011

Travel Tips

Although this is not directly related to Raanana I would like to tell you about the best way to book your travel. I haven't been too successful in finding a service orientated travel agency in Raanana, although some friends have recommended the one behind Yad Lebanim, next to the Yad Lebanim parking lot. So what I do is book my travel online, it's not as scary as it sounds and once you get used to it it is much cheaper and easier than dealing with an agent. After much trial and error I can whole heartedly recommend:

For flights try Baltic Air, Czech Air, Berlin Air and my favorite at the moment Arkia. Arkia has the most amazing prices and as Israel is Arkia's home country all their European flights are direct. I recently flew to Moscow for $200 and will soon be flying again to Europe for the same price.

For Hotels I used to search the net trying a few sites but then I discovered a Hotel search engine, it's like Google but just for hotel booking sites. So you type in your destination or hotel name and Hotels Combined scans the net and directs you to where the lowest hotel rates are. Only then do you go to the hotel booking site offering the lowest deal.
Try Hotels Combined for 5* hotels at 3* prices.
HotelsCombined.com - Find the best hotel deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment