Oct 20, 2010

Israeli Bagrut Explained

Although this is a more general subject and not specifically about the city of Raanana I know Bagrut confused me when I first arrived in Israel so I researched the subject and put together this article to try and explain it. I wrote this article about Bagrut at the end of 2009 so some of the info may need revising. I'd be happy to hear from anyone who has more information on the subject.

As far as "migimot" go I am going to write another post soon about which Raanana schools offer which migimot, at the moment I can tell you that Royee Klien school offers physics, computers and graphic design as well as having a few pupils who are doing robotics. The few pupils studying robotics get bused out to Aviv school where robotics is a migima.

Israeli Bagrut Explained

No comments:

Post a Comment